Sunday, December 11, 2011

K'naan and Lebanon

When I was driving around Lebanon in my 100,000 $ black Infinity, I found this CD in the CD players, i was blown away.  I saw poverty all around me, poor people struggling all around me.  And here was some one singing about what I was looking at.  There are lots of Black African's in Lebanon sweeping the streets and and every police car had a black person in the back deporting the illegal arrivals.  It upset me alot, the music and the poverty but it was import that I saw how the rest of the world has to live, and yet they keep bringing children into this life of poverty and missery it is hard for me to comprehend how they could do that.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,

    Please take a look at 306, a gay short film, written, directed & produced by Melbourne born film maker Elliot London.
    Please would you post it on your website and/or share it with your friends.
    Warning: adult minded. http://vimeo.com/32775696

    Thank you

    Hilde. hilde311@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete