Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Straight Boy Orgy



Fun day today.  I won a $53K job.... yay, high profite hopefully.  I talked to sex lebo plumber about how he knew his brother had a dick that was the size of a leg of lamb, and he said," we had group sex with our cousins all the time".  WTF, you used to fuck around with your brother and cousins!  Apperetnly two of them are police men and they would get a hotel room with a few girls and 5 guys and just fuck like crazy for hours.  One time they even wore their police belts with guns and battens and hand cuffs as they fucked!  Hot stuff.  But how could he fuck around with his brother? I don't get it.  I could never do that.  He said his brothers cock is so big he slaped a girl in the face once and gave her a black eye and another girl had to have stiches down below.  Now I know that I come from a cold distant WASPY family,  and I have heard of this stuff before, but really, sex with your brother, well in the same room anyway sounds aweful.  I really don't get this, straight guys showering together, having sex together but not with each other, sounds uncomprehensible to me.  I do not get it.  Now to my next queastion if I was invited to one of these things, sure the women would be a problem to me, but if I was introduced to all the guys as gay, would I be allowed to suck cock, grab balls, and generally help out, or would I have to only play with the girls.  See I am thinking I could give a better blow job than 99 % of women, and take it harder then them, but would the boys be up for it it the numbers were uneven.  Yes? or would homophobia reign even in the heat of the moment.  They must like each others company if they do it next to each other, or am I really missing the plot.  Do they get together for the circus of group sex, not to get hard of each others mascaline energy.  See I can't draw the line where they do, if I was getting excited with my mates in a room with me I would want to fuck them as well, not just fuck a chick and watch them.  I can not get it.

Had a great lay this arvo, 4pm, a job that was a quote turned sexy and I nailed the fuck out of the hot greek guy.  Arhhhhhhhh sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight!  Its been a long time coming.  2 Hours high quality

Stay Sexy Sydney.


5 comments:

  1. Kudos for the greek guy haha & group sex involving brothers is not cool in any situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot believe u just fuck and suck who ever! this is classic cassius LOL

    but i often wonder how sex can be this spontaneous i mean wot about the details and preparation like douching and brushing ur teeth ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prep, all passion, hot man sex, as long as u like the smell of a hard working man.

    ReplyDelete