Monday, October 3, 2011

Straight boy mystery: part 2



More revalations come out today in my mind. Hot Lebo plumber said to me " just because we straight guys treat woman as disposable, dont u treat men that way?". In my mind I was like ... Well derrr, of course, but blokes are built that way, women arnt, u don't hurt guys by fucking once only. I find intermacy easy with women, but not men. Straights guys are  the reverse of that, women are disposable but their mates are forever. Hence why they seem more loving than gay guys. And hence why I hear girls say, "all men are fags", because the guys they date really do love their mates more than them. Crazy hey. I think straight guys are the real homo's because they love each other so much, but they wipe their dicks on women.

No comments:

Post a Comment