Friday, October 14, 2011

Sexy work site

A little thing came out at work today which I find hilarious. I employ a very sexy tall dark good looking and good man from UAE. He is hot like the plumber but is a real family man and doesn't flirt with me so I have no feelings for him, because he doesn't blur the lines like plumber man. Any way we were shouting to each other, me on the roof, him in the street, and he started to talk about sex stories, now women were walking past and they heard what we were talking about and they started laughing, because his story was that one female client tried to pay him in sex, and he told his wife! How crazy! But then inside he told me he had been a stripper in his 20's in the 90's, like a good one, it was his full-time job. I believe him cause he is HOT! But not sexual to me and I like that he is only caring, not flirty. So my workers now consist of some serious beef cake, I have a black ck modle, sexy Lebo, stripper UAE, and sexy 24 year old confused latin lover apprentice, some times my stars just Aline, it's like i dreamt it and I woke up and it was true.
Next step, good body, range rover, and sex holiday to lebannon.

1 comment:

  1. i had an awful dream last night... it was about me not getting what i want. when i woke up i felt empty and abit less hot... but then i thought to myself.. dreams are only projections of what u feel... but it is not real.

    hopefully it isn't real...

    ReplyDelete