Friday, October 7, 2011

Sexual Harrasment Panda


The cute apprentice that I played around with a month ago told his boss that he doesn't know how to get me to stop asking him to go out and do things with me, and that he feels quite harrassed by me. When his boss the sexy Lebo plumber told me today I was sooooo angry. He had asked me to invite him places as he said he was lonely and wanted to hang with me. This sexy shit has crossed a line and tomorrow I will be telling his boss that he sucked me off and show him some of the messages he sent me, don't stab me in the back bitch. Think One of my works might be planning to defraud me, had a tip off from a business about him using my account for his use. I'll sack him tomorrow if he it's true. A bit dramatic really. I shat my pants when I was sick in public earlier this week, was practically raped by an illintentioned twat, possible fraud and I'm going To out an apprentice..... Big week!

3 comments:

  1. notes al of this down for possible new australian tv show :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ..... Hahahahajajahahha thanks, j, that made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u tell the sexy Lebo about the little cock sucker? U should tell the little cock sucker??

    ReplyDelete