Monday, October 10, 2011

Words I like

My favorite word for high use atm is disingenuous, it's such a current unviersity educated differentiation word for this year. I love dropping it into conversations and whatching
Peoples face twitch as they try to work out the meaning. It becomes addictive.
My next favorite is ubiquitous. This is new to my vocabulary. It basically means when westie chicks started wearing D&G sunnies, designer sun glasses where no longer cool.

Malaise, a low to mid level depression that continues and won't lift, sometimes unnoticeable to the person going through it.
Polyamorous, a person with multiple lOvers, a classier way of saying someone is a slut. I taught these words to some builder friends with vocAbs below 2000, so much fun giving them big words to throw round and shock others with their new found big words, I love empowering people who havn't had a chance at education, it's lots of fun for us all.

2 comments:

  1. ps im moving to sydney in 3 weeks time. I am looking for a nice place close to the harbour or perhaps gay share it i dont know yet.
    but it would be a nice change from melbourne.

    perhaps we can even have a coffee or something and talk about our non existant love lifes!

    ReplyDelete