Thursday, October 6, 2011

Limping Gazelle


I was so sick yesterday, I threw up in a cafe in front of people, left money on the table and ran off.  Gross and totally embaressing, and I had no warning, it just happened.  Went home and cleaned up, but worse of all money issues dictate that need to get through my work so I can get paid, so I kept working all day, hard, really hard, being sick from both ends.  Totally terrible.  I was so sick last night I let a total stranger come over and look after me.  Strange you say, yes, but I am lonely and desperate, and hate that no one ever looks after me when I am ill.  So this good smaritan turned out to have very different intentions, he wanted a hot builder to rape him.  I was so pissed off that he was so annoying, that in the end I gave in and threw the dog a bone, I was totally rough and was deliberatly hurting him, he thought I was hot and really into him, I wasn't I just wanted to hurt him.
I now realise that Grindr has three catagories. Hot guys I can't get with I call my asperationals, the pool I can play in if I choose, and third and finally what I like to call my groupies, guys who worship me.  Well last night was the third, he wouldn't have stood a chance normally, but because I was sick I was like a limping gazelle, and easy catch for some old toothless lion.

2 comments:

  1. omg! Where are your friends in all of this?! Have u not made any real good friends who can come over n make u some chicken soup?! u had to find a nanny off grinder using sex in exchange for some care!! U weren't a limpy gazelle u are just in need of good friends who want nothing but the best for u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't exactly know how to make chicken soup but at least j won't have any altering motifs!!!

    ReplyDelete