Friday, October 21, 2011

OMG - holiday!



It's finally happenIng and I am emotional and can barely believe it, this poverty stricken, land locked, work aholic is going on an over seas holiday, finally at 31 first ever OS holiday and a good one too, to Dubai and Lebannon! My fantasy of fucking sexo lebo's is finally gunna come true. 4 star all the way baby. The strong Aussie dollar means my whole accommodation bill will be $500 for 10 nights! Flying Emeriates, half full plane, so 50% chance of getting business class up grade on my first ever OS flight! Should have been writing this from the plane but my pass port has me grounded due to lack of use till Monday, drama! At ten to four in the passport office, needless to say they won. Dear diary will I get to drink a gallon of sexy Lebo cum in 10 days? Or should i limit myself to a half pint? What STD's will I pick up? Is mouth clamidia worth it, it's only one pill after all to fix it.
Dear diary will I feel respected after such a knee bruising holiday? Probably not. Is a holiday romance on the cards? Will I be torn after meeting the man of my dreams and them meeting his beautiful wife?
Dram drama drama Marcia!
Think I will hire a bentley in Dubai, just to fit in and drive to Abu Darbi

7 comments:

  1. not sure how u worked out it's 50 dollars
    A day for 4 star hotel living! It should be more like 150-200 a night.. Unless by hotel u mean sauna in which case u can sleep and fuck 10 nights none stop! Lol tell us all about it but I wonder will ur ass handle all that cock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to pace urself Cassius u don't want to be loosey goosey by the end of it!! Remember it's all about quality not quantity! It's a buffet of cock but ur ass can only handle so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot believe u abandoned us! and for wot? lebo cock! i need an update now!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lack of Lebo cock it turned out to be. I'm back! Are you living in Sydney now Jamie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm living in sydney as of next Monday Cassius. Im scared. So scared. I felt so lost last week when I came. here in Melbourne I felt like I was a local, a somebody.. and in Sydney I'm just a speck .. a number in the crowd. I feel like a tourist. Yet I have so much I need to do. Its paralysing and exciting. If I give up Ill just fly back home, but if I succeed Ill keep on going. But what scares me most is the change. Wot if I fail? or worse.. what if I don't? The idea of being familiar in a totally new area 3 months from now scares me too much!

    But I will be living in a quiet safe place by the waters hopefully. The city smells but the harbour is good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok it's true Sydney is really scary! Be brave

    ReplyDelete