Monday, October 17, 2011

WTF I'm Happy

A strange feeling has been creeping over me yes I'm happy and content and it feels strange. Because I have had a lot of shitty times I am now hyper vigilant for problems, and It makes me feel uneasy to have non. Went range rover and mercedes and new grand jeep test driving on Sunday and the new grand jeep is amazing, better than a merc or rangie. I have hit a good cash period I am banking 10k per week profit, u do the sums equals 40 k a month and 400 k a year..... If it continues. I sat in parramatta westfeild just sitting and thinking for a few hours, I guess just centering myself after Only having 2 days off in 8 weeks. Now that I have money I am trying not to respond to my needs all the time, to be less needs focus, more just happy.

3 comments:

  1. you should buy urself something nice. every triumph deserves a crown.. Or so rolex says....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a watch person..... But a holiday .... Bali maybe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to go to bali in fear of being locked in a jail to rot for a crime I never commited..

    ReplyDelete