Monday, March 14, 2011

Cinderfella




Dreams do come true, so they say, well I am waiting for mine right now.  To say I am under traveled for an Australian would be a dramatic understatement.  Once an American friend asked "Why do you even have a passport Cassius? you never go anywhere!" she said in fits of laughter, she had left the country 14 times in a year, while on the dole! lucky bitch.  Well my quite marvollus new BF is working on my first proper overseas adventure, New Zealand doesn't count in my book, it's Victoria with a customs department at the airport. I am waiting with baited breath for my pumpkin to magically change into that coach and my glass slippers are already packed..... COME ON travel industry discounts!  In Bridget Jones 2, she is very proud to tell every one about her new BF, who is a human right lawyer, and saving the world.  Well my BF is semi pychic and works in travel, beat that Bridget!  Human rights lawyer, how boring, I'm going traveling with good karma.

1 comment:

  1. only a couple of blogs back u wanted ur ideal bf to have a builder background. lol where did u guys meet again? at bodyline?

    ReplyDelete