Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Times

Dinner at Favela was lovely, apart from the nice Brazilian BBQ we ordered a jug of Mojito’s , yummy, we then went and visited my hot Spanish friend at his Café across the road for coffee’s follow by a walk all around kings cross to walk off our all we could eat dinner.  We dropped passed the Clock Hotel in Surry hills to meet a friend and her new boyfriend, I then drove my neighbor home, and I headed back out because I wanted to check out a new club called “The Hunky Dory Social Club”, it was ok but not me, I ducked across the road back to the bear bar at the Oxford Hotel, mmmm no lebo hotties for me there so I went for a run up and down Oxford street seeing what was busy, it was all a little quite, I went to Arq, also not really happening, so I went passed “Name This Bar” and the music was great so I went in and sat on the lounges and just chilled listening to very new cool house music that I haven’t heard before.  The bar was full of hot white girls and boys and I was watching the cool white boys dance and they were so sexy.  It was so nice to be able to like my own race.  The way they dance is just so cool and aloof, its so cerebral compared to the leb boys I like.  The reminded me of the KKK (Kool Kids Klub) I used to hang with from the ANU Law school when we would go to all the raves on Canberra.  It was great to finally find a straight bar the plays cooler music than a gay bar.  I have been waiting a very long time to find one.
Things are still going very well for me, it’s just so nice not to have any issues and to be happy, well feed, loved, healthy with money in my pocket.  But the best thing on top of all the great nights I have had out in March is having someone in my life who I think might actually give a fuck about me.  Who would do something if I got sick, and who finds me sexy.  And who I care about and find sexy.  I am not having any stomach flips or anxiety, just plain calm warm fuzzy feeling of love, peace and contentment.  I guess I am 31 and I have never had anyone who would move mountains for me to make sure I was ok, it feels great.  Two people who don’t have issues and who have love to give…… nice.

1 comment: