Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cassius

For those of you who were wondering where I got my online sudonym from, I took
CASSIUS from my favoritest DJ's in the world



And Forrest is a whole lot less interesting, I thought with a woggy sounding first name, I needed an English surname to balance it out.  And Andrew Forrest was the wealthiest person in Australia at the time, so wish full thinking had him in my conscience at that time.



The coolest dance song ever, I think, sound track that I came out to.  Thanks Channel V, I would never have known about them without DJ mike playing them every 3 hours.  Also famous for having possilby the best film clips of all time.

2 comments:

  1. my alias has always been ernesto for online and kevin for saunas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cassius!! hmm that's how you got your name! xoxo

    ReplyDelete