Thursday, March 24, 2011

Read This

This happened to me first day on grindr, but this conversation is spread over 4 days.  His profile said Straight but curious, no picture.
Hi
Hi
Hows your day going? Im in North Sydney, U?
Same about to go home for the day
Need a distraction on the way? How old are you?
31, U have photo?
Which building do you work in first?
I’m on one of the sights down the hill below Shore Gramma
Do you need a BJ?
Depends where I don’t have any where
The only place I can think of is a bit dodgy the disabled toilet in Greenwood Plaza
Narh not good
Not great but also not used much, also bigger, and the big surprise
Show me U
It could work because I’m in a wheelchair, how does that effect u?
Broken foot?
Neck
Shit tough break, I’m not sure what to say to that
Say u want to meet
Do u want to meet?
No thanks I’m going home
Ok –any other time?
Probably not, can I suggest something
Sure, U will find I’m pretty normal
I’m not into someone in a wheel chair and I’m not sure if u will find guys who are.  If you are just curious then you should probably think about a hooker because then you will have a nice safe experience where you get what you want without the danger.  Anyone who agrees to meet you might rob you.
Yeah – not a bad idea.  Thanks.  I was trying to avoid getting a hooker to my home, and I called two places that have stairs, but thanks for the suggestion!
I am happy to chat if that helps I’m not an a hole.  I am very experienced emotionally and sex wise, ask me things if that helps
cool thanks
I have friends who r hookers and they r very caring people, do an out call, if this is your first experience then make sure it’s a good one, not a shitty one like mine.
I’ll let you know thanks heaps for the support, what happened to make your first time shitty.
Every bodies first time is shit, the fear levels are so high, r you quad or parra?
Quad,
Tell me you fantasies
I want to suck cock
What parts of your body do you have feeling in?
Chest up
Im having fun talking to you, I’m serious about helping you, do you type with your mouth? Ask me anything you want, everyone needs a tour guide for the gay world and I can be yours if you want.
I have flat mates so I could do with some help finding a hooker that I can get to, or working around when they aren’t home.  You are amazing for helping me, thanks so much, you just keep getting better and better
I used to work in the care industry, I know what it’s like to need someone to talk about this stuff outside your close friends.
I gotta work now, but please chat with me later.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm uncomfortable opening up to people primarily for this reason. There are so many different types of people with different baggage that I just dont want to face.

    Normally I don't make an effort "knowing" people because once I do, I'd have to "care" and it can be really draining. I don't know if it is selfishness or self preservation. That is why I keep my friendship circle really small.

    What do you reckon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't find him draining at all once I was brave enough to say no to sex. I hated saying it, but I can't do charity dates anymore, too hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. he will guilt u into submission. a week from now u'd be putting ur willy in his mouth as a friendly favour.

    n u'll write me a blog about it. i guarantee :)

    ReplyDelete