Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm the Charlotte York of Dating



As down town browns come they don’t come more well rounded then old Miss York.  I may have blue eyes not brown, and be male but I could be the closest thing to a male version of Miss York walking the streets of Sydney.  She is the Female embodiment of Feminine sophistication and class.  I am the male embodiment of masculinity and class.  LOL, I do get the irony of writing this, as it is not classy at all to say such a thing about one’s self.  But the thing we have in common at the moment is our dedication to dating, and dating well.  I may be new to dating, I have never dated before this year, but I am discovering I am quite good at it.  Charlotte has a thing about multiple dating at once saying “you put all this work into one guy, month after month and then it goes nowhere and your left several months older, with no one and starting from scratch again, I’m not doing that anymore, it’s all about juggling.”  Well Charlotte I agree with you.  My current BF knows I’m on Grindr, and tonight we went out for a meal together, which he paid for, I then hired “Under the Tuscan Sun” as I love it and he wants to go to Italy and has never seen it.  The second surprise I had for him was that nice blog I wrote about him today, I showed it to him on my iphone, that he had bought for me and as he was reading he said “That is so beautiful what you wrote, I don’t know whether kiss you or hit you” 
   
“Kiss me I would have thought after such a nice piece” I said, just at that moment, a Grindr message came in on my screen as he was still reading my blog, he handed the phone back to me with mild disgust.  I laughed so hard, never has someone said so many nice things to have them all undone with one untimely message.
I can’t afford Italy, and I’m a little uncomfortable with him paying, so we are still set for the South Pacific soon.

3 comments:

  1. just remember what happened in that episode tho... she had 2 good guys n was busted n got none in the end so wot did she learn lol...

    better to be a carrie.. she got the sizzling mr big. she got the best guy outta all of em

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Jamie mr big was a love with holding tool with money and carrie put more effort into trying to hide she was attracted to a guy with money power by calling it love then she put into anything else

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all like to think we are angelic n pure but i noe u noe that u are more like samantha the man eata lol

    ReplyDelete