Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ode To Grindr; A Love Poem

Where Have All The Good Men Gone?




They are on GRINDR!  I have had the most wonderful 4 days thanks this marvolous new app.  I know its a few years old, but new to me.  Every single guy I have chatted to has had the most marvoulous manners.  True gentlemen at every corner.  No bitchy remarks, no fuck off your ugly and I'm not interested.  I don't know if its to do with unlimited messages so every one relaxes, and takes the time to talk properly.  But its been great.  I expected more attitude then on Man Hunt and Gaydar, but there has been none. I have spoken to some truely wonderful people and I hope to share the stories over the next few weeks.  Its like I fell throught a crack in the floor boards and there was a secret wonderful world going on under them.  I'm Alice in wonderland down the rabbit hole.  I have found all these truely loving guys with out issues, realy nice caring, smart, have careers, interested in me, interesting to talk to, amazing I'm truely shocked at the quality of gay men on here.

4 comments:

  1. aw that is nice. but keep in mind that while u are chatting to them about love n life, they are showing other guys pics of their cock n ass and arranging a booty call at the same time :-)


    ugh i had a bad day, excuse moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. as am i, I have chatted to 75 guys in 4 days,

    ReplyDelete
  3. n how many wanted u to stick ur pee pee in their hungry holes LOL

    wot is the percentage? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mate, my name is rob Kennard and was wanting to specifically get a range of guys from sydney to chat about their experiences on Grindr. would you be interested? My email is robertjuankennard@gmail.com, hit me up for a coffee and chat if that suits.
    :) -Rob

    ReplyDelete