Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CSI Sydney

I bought jet black sheets last month and told my neighbor who said “why would you want black sheets they will show all your activity”  yeah I said I want it to look like a CSI crime scene in my bedroom “oh, you want them to be your score card” she said! Lol haha.  Well CSI Sydney went down tonight, I had to bring in the photographer to capture the evidence, but no black light was needed. 


I need your help in solving the crime.  Evidence statements have been taken and according to witnesses, there were three violent eruptions.  The neighbors called the police due to excess noise after 11pm, stating the “music” was too loud, all though I’m not sure that was the real noise complaint.  The main witness says he has never seen such a large mess come from one person.  The other witness seemed quite pleased to hear this. 

2 comments:

  1. Dear CF,

    Today is the first day I came across your blog and I just read every article. I feel as if you have captured a part of my personality in your adventures. I can relate to alot of the things you have written about, especially the stuff at Bodyline.

    I find you halarious, entertaining, smart and insightful, but you already know that about yourself.

    There will come a time when you no longer feel like writing and it could be due to numerous reasons. But until then, keep writing! I want more! especially your stories on the "day spa" that you always frequent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie, I am a complete comments whore so please write as many as you feel like, thanks CF

    ReplyDelete