Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Builder


Tomorrow might be quite interesting I am interviewing a new builder to come on board my business tomorrow.  I am meeting him at my apartment, and I asked to meet me because he is HOT and because I know he is gay.  He is totaly my type, but who knows will I give some one a job based on looks?  YES of course I would.  Fuck who cares if he can build I just want something nice to look at all day.  Could this be the start of a beautiful new friendship?  Ding dong ding dong, did some one say wedding bells?
Working on all those houses together, in tight corners, who knows when one of us could slip and who knows who might just happen to have a rock hard cock that falls straight into an open exposed hole.  Hot sweaty work, most of the houses I do have pools, we might need to take our singlets of and go for a swim.  Maybe the owners won't be home and neither of us have swimmers "come on mate just go naked, I will".  Or painting and gradually we work our way closer and closer, the rythem of the brush strokes take on a whole new meaning as we show each other just what we would do to each other with our "paint brush" you want to throw the paint? I'll catch your paint mate.
And my favorite, "come on Hummid you've had too much to drink, you muslims can't hold your boose, light weight, you had better crash at my place."  Hummid happily agrees to come home with me.  Even though he only had two light beers, he seems very drunk.  He seems to sober up pretty quick once home, and I'm thinking it was an act to get in my bed.  "So you want the couch?" 
Nar boss, you've got room in your bed, you take the couch.
Hummid I'm not sleeping on the couch for you
Oh well I'm not either you will have to sleep next to me.

I think about it for a split second, but fuck it, I hired him for this very reason, I've dreamt about one day he would suck me off, I'm a little worried about work place harrasment issues, but he isn't an apprentice, he's 26.  Tonights the night
I jump into bed naked, fuck him, he can squwirm, if he's uncomportable, I know what game he's playing at.

He's a bit shocked, I jumped in semi hard cock and big balls bouncing as I walked towards the bed.
He resorts to acting drunk "Man, boss I drank to much, oh fuck my heads spinning"
really Hummid, must be the Rowies I put in your beer.
What? you put rowies in my beer?
No you dumb cunt, I just said that, cause I know your acting, your not drunk one bit are you
silence from him
I roll over and pull the sheet over me, there is no way I'm giving him the satisfaction of starting procedings.
Then he farts and laughs to get a reaction out of me.
I giggel on the inside but he can't see me smiling and I'm tempted to fart back on him, instead I wait till I smell it and punch him hard, like really hard, so he's hurt.
Laugh now fucker I'm thinking
He's moaning semi playfully
I do nothing, but its like 7:30 pm and neither of us a tired we just ended up in bed because we both want to be there with each other
After an awkward silence of a minute I roll back onto my back and look at him, he looks at me.  I decide to verbalise whats going to go down, as I want to make him squwirm some more.
"Mate what are you doing here?"
he's silent he knows I know
He's getting scared, he thinks he might have miss read the situation, but he knows I'm gay, I'm the boss, he's in my bed and we have been flirting for days, he only started on Monday.  He knows that I know he is gay, but he still doesn't know how I know.  He won't make the first move, but either will I, I am prick teasing him to the max and I can see he is hard and his big arab jucie cock is throbbing under the white sheet, and it is dribbling a little precum onto the sheet.  I look at it and roll back over, now he's really fucked in the head, why and I not interested in a big throbbing juicy cock.  But he recovers the situation
Arh fuck you hurt me before, i'm sore, sore all over, look what you did boss you gave me a hard on when you hit me.  You hit me so good I cracked a fat boss, look  this one's for you boss, I grew it for you.  You want to touch it? hey? I bet you do boss, I bet you want to touch my big fat Lebo cock don't you. 
He's laughing and so am I, he doesn't have a westie accent normally but he's been putting it on doing the whole "give a brother a helping hand" voice
I roll my eyes at him and act non interested, but he knows its on, he has me hooked.  I can't resist a fake Lebo accent with a real Lebo cock precuming next to me.

TBC



5 comments:

  1. I cant believe Im listening to Say you'll be there on youtube and trying to find a witty comment to post here at 2.25 am in the morning. I must be psychotic but thankfully I dont have to get out of bed before 2pm :-)

    anyways I hope u do him and tell us all about it. I want a blow by blow account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been up since 6 am and now its 3 am of the next day, 21 hours, I think im up set

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats why i've been blogging like a crazy person, 7 blogs in a day and all pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh despite sleep deprivation the quality of your work is excellent!

    ReplyDelete