Monday, March 14, 2011

Role Model ?

Role Model?
 
I’m still deliriously happy, but not in a manic way, so here’s hoping it’s sustainable for a little while at least.  My lucky run has continued today with several things working out for me, I took advertizing out in the Gay paper to try and grow my business and it’s so cheap.  I think my brother will sack a builder that is giving me trouble, so I will be in charge of work flow which I need to be to control how much work I get, as the other builder has been taking all the work for himself and not giving me any and then not doing the work that came from my brother as he is too busy with his own projects.  Had a sexy phone call with South American love interest tonight, I love his voice it makes the hair on my balls tingle. We weren’t talking about anything to do with sex, just stuff, like doctor’s appointments etc, but his soulful voice comes through no matter what we are talking about.  Sexy girl friend from the past has moved to Sydney today and I meet her for a hang out and to show her around Sydney.  She is seriously sexy and knows how to attract people with her charm, so I think she will be a good luck charm for me, at least attract the sexy straight guys in bars who want to talk to her, I will be the gate keeper and they will have to suck me off in the toilets to get to talk to her…. Lol haaaa! 
Had a debrief with my neighbor, her world wind romance to Eligible Brisbane Bachelor unfortunately ran out of steam in a hurry this weekend.  Its such a shame I was rooting for them to be happy and work out, but unfortunately Brisbane Bachelor was not….  he couldn’t……. ever apparently.  So I am shocked at how quickly they came undone from such a good start a few weeks ago and my neighbor is sexually unsatisfied, but my numbers boy friend was able to come to the rescue with some good insights into what Mr. right would look like and what she should be looking for.  Another friend got busted for Tax Fraud today by the ATO, and once again my BF was able to help him through me as to what he needs to do to get his life back on track.  So in total my BF and I have been able to help 3 people around us today.
I have never had any good role models for gay relationships.  I would never want the responsibility to be on a pedestal to other people but if we work out, I am thinking that is what we should do, show other gay men by example what they need to bring to the relationship market place to make it work.  I hate writing this as it sound cringe worthy to me, but I never had anyone to show me the way, I shouldn’t be selfish in hiding what I have.  It’s making me happy, so why not share it other men in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment