Monday, March 7, 2011

Mardi Gras in Review


Mardi Gras in Review
-Well at Least I still have my shows-
This line has haunted me and made me laugh at the same time, since I saw “Gimme Gimme Gimme”, a show about a 29 year gay man living with a 40 year old woman both of them desperate for a root or a boyfriend, both of them totally hopeless at getting either or holding down a job.  Sounds like me.  Well not totally, but news on that in a minute.  But the thought that I could someday be old and poor, only able to afford to drink tea, because a tea bag at home works out cheaper than a cup of espresso coffee, I can only afford to eat bread and butter and sit at home waiting for my favorite shows to come on the telly, as it’s the only entertainment I can afford.  Oche!  Well I’m not there yet, but I am afraid at my impotence at being able to guide my life sometimes, and the path of least resistance is slippery slope to the bottom.

Now to a review of the past week:
1.        Hot Arab International Stud, two very nice fuck sessions over two days and a lovely date.  The rest of the time was spent with me calling him and him saying yes we would meet up but it never happened.  Lesson learnt: Don’t fuck tourists if you want more than sex and a two day romance.
2.       A Persian, just here in Australia to be a student, I was the first guy he has been on date with in Australia, so I was feeling very special and I felt that we had good chemistry and he was good looking and my type, at the end of our 4 hour date that was spent mostly walking around Paddington, he said Would you like to see me again?     Of course I would!  I say enthusiastically, but there is silence from him as I drive him to the train station.  Would you like to see me again?  I ask, I will have to think about it.  Is his answer.  Oche! The little fucker set me up, for a fall.  Oh well, I’m a citizen buddy, try calling me a month before you have to go home Iran, after you don’t get granted residency after studying here for 4 years.
3.       Reunited with hot black DJ who is identical twin of Usher this afternoon.  If not actually then he looks like it anyway.  We had amazing chemistry and I fucked him for two and half hours.  And he agreed to sort out ex boy friend this Thursday and if there is no progress there then he asked me to go on a date with him….. nice.
4.       And finally to the Alpha and Omega of my Mardi Gras week.  My numbers man, we have stayed in touch talking, had one date in Lakemba last week as we both like the hot Arabs, lots of phone calls and a date night to night at mine with a DVD and yummy pizza, wine and gelato.  Lots of cuddles and chemistry which makes us feel like we have known each other for years.  He said we won’t work due to our numbers being too similar; they have to be different to attract each other, so I guess we will be friends but I love my phone calls with him and the time we have spent is mind expanding.
All in all I’m very happy with my Mardi Gras this year, no big parties or drinking or drugs, but I hated how little I have dated up until recently and now I have seen 4 different guys in a week, it feels great.  I’m back on the net and buying an apple device this week so I can get on grindr.  I’m sick of waiting for it to work on Blackberries.  Someone taught me a trick, seeing as I like the Leb guys, drive out west where they all live and mark the good looking ones as favorites and they come up automatically every time even though I live in the city.  Good idea.  I’ve had great dates, great food, good friends company, great sex and fantastic cuddles, and I’m happy and content.  Men really do need high quality sex and cuddles to be happy; I think it is impossible for men to say they are truly happy without having both.

1 comment:

  1. Im abit confused about the time line... you have a "numbers" boyfriend who is good with interpreting numbers and you screwed the Hot international arb stud?

    please clarify....

    ReplyDelete