Monday, March 14, 2011

Who's Rules


My neighbor has come to a realization that she LOVES FREEDOM and is now wondering if she has been deliberately picking guys and girls that wouldn’t work out so she wouldn’t have to give up her freedom.  When I asked “who says you have to do monogamy the way the rest of society says you have to do it.” She said “exactly!, I’m thinking I need a guy 2 nights a week only max.”  But I said. “but you need to have some form of commitment to each other, so even if you can fuck other people you have to be there for each other when one of you gets sick or need something.”  Yes that is true, she said.  Separate homes, two nights a week but committed to each other’s well being, I can’t help but think there would be a bunch of straight guys who want that.  I don’t think that is what I want, I want more than that, I think.  I am beginning to think that I will never meet a man of better quality than the one I have now.  We have a certain something, that I doubt I will ever replicate or beat.  But that doesn’t mean I’m not still looking, looking for at sexy guys, to be honest there are a few perusing me at the moment, I am thinking about fucking them, well the thought of it anyway.  I’m not being secretive about it because my BF reads this blog so he will know.  I haven’t done anything yet, but I am struggling with focusing my attention.  I guess the best way to say what we have ATM is that we are dating, not in a relationship, so I guess its ok to keep dating others while dating someone else. ? Isn’t it?  Do unto other what you would like done unto yourself.  Would I care of BF went on a date with someone else? Mmm yeah I would care, defiantly, would I chuck him over it, absolutely not.  Do I think it might be healthy for us to keep dating other people for a little bit while we are getting to know each other so that we don’t burn out to fast? Yes absolutely.
Went to breakfast with neighbor this morning, I swear I am the worst builder in Sydney, its midday and I still haven’t gone to work.  May be I will make that my business angle, “Late start Builders, we get out of bed late, so you can too”.  We went to a certain cafĂ© in Newtown where the owner is my age, and sexier then Sam Worthington.  Well he was friendly to me today and neighbor said “he wants you, like bad”  I have wanted this guy for years, and now he’s interested?  He is way hotter than me and straight I thought.  But if neighbor says he’s into me who am I to say otherwise.  I have fantasized about him soooo much…. But as mates actually, well maybe mates who do sleep over’s.  Pillow fight!  Would I settle for work out buddies?  No, not unless it was gym buddies who clean each other’s dick and balls in the gym showers.

1 comment:

  1. sam is very nice but i think gerald butler has more of a fuck face

    ReplyDelete