Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Day


Current Lover and I have had a very nice day at a nude beach today.  A little bit sexy, a little bit summery, so all in all a sexy salty sunny summer in Sydney.  We went out to dinner then coffee and out to lunch before that and I had spent this morning by the pool with another new neighbor I am becoming friends with from my building.  So apart from the amazing weather, great new friends and love interest, and driving our European cars, eating at the best restaurants, today is just amazing.  We watched Bridget Jones Edge of Reason tonight, except we didn’t get very far because my lover works in travel and I said I need a holiday, so he whipped out his phone and started researching were the current deals are to, so we are thinking, either New Caledonia or LA next week for a week, or both over the next 2 months.  Island holiday where they speak French or Big city Holiday with the Movie stars… not sure, both I think.  And proof when your numbers are in, they are in, my new free Porsche arrives next weekend.  My brother is going overseas to live and doesn’t want to sell his new Porsche so he is giving it to me to drive while is gone, up to 3 years, and my other brother wants to share it with me here in Sydney so he is going to pay for the Garage and insurance, and did I mention it also has a corporate fuel card that reduces my brothers Tax liability, so free fuel as well.  Sorry I forgot to mention, Porsche convertible, did anyone say rags to riches in a day, or was that just me thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment