Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All's Well



It took me 4 hours to clean my apartment yesturday.  That was non stop cleaning, no breaks, no TV, no cups of tea, no phone calls, just scrub a dub dub cleaning for 4 hours.  So need less to say dispite being shocked at just how long it takes to get a small apartment back to presentable, I think it is a reflection on the wonderful time I have been having during Mardi Gras.  I was trying to think of what to write about as I was cleaning, I was thinking I want to write, but what to write, what to write, and then I thought, I have no issues, thats why I'm happy and issue free.  But that in it's self is blog worthy.  I am so happy at the moment, lots of dates, lots of sex, new friends who so far have been great, lots of work and hence good money, beautiful sunny days in Sydney, good beach weather, and because I have been working out side I have a killer tan with out even trying.  I have been going to the best restraunts, without even planning it's just happening I have another one to go to tonight, Favela in Kings Cross, for those those of you who don't know it its this ultra cool Restaraunt that turns into a club later at night and the interior looks like a James Bond movie set from South America. The name is ironic as Favela means "the slums", which it is about as far away from being as possible.  The quality of food I have been eating is out of this world, I think that is part of why I am so happy, good food does lift your soul.  Mr_ Number's slept over last night, it was great, after we went out to the Golden Sheaf in Double Bay for dinner and a walk along the cliff tops in Dover Heights.  I seem to have found two new friends in Sydney who care about me it's really helped me be able to dump my userish former best friend.  With out new quality people in my life I would have been too lonely to be strong enough to stand up to abusive behavior.


Every aspect of my life is working which is so rare.  I've had good health for over a month, earned good money, have friends who want to hang out, high quality sex, a cool car thats working, massages, an Ipod play list thats cracking and when ever any one listens to it, they go "holy fuck you have good music can I please get a copy if your Ipod" my blog is going well with over 100 people viewing it a day! in 4 and half months, thats pretty cool.
Mr_Numbers slept over last night, it was nice, I think we both think we will only be friends, but hey who would kick a cute South American out your bed when you get on well and cuddle naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment