Thursday, March 17, 2011

Supernatural



Yes I think it is Supernatural that these two pretty well cast faces are still on TV.  The fact that they play two brothers, but have had this brooding macho sexual tension between for god knows 7? seasons amazes me.  Who ever cast them did a good job, their cheek bones have single handedly kept this show on for all these years.  Ok boys yes you can act as well, I don't find you boring to watch at all, and you are even a little funny, but we all know that everyone is whatching because you cary on as though you have a MASSIVE hard cock ready to slam down each others throats as soon as one of you falls asleep first.  Some queer at the top is doing a good job, but it must be funny when straight guys watch it and have a funny man crush on one or both of them.  "Why do they keep staring into each others eyes? I don't do that with my brother?"
My former bestie would always get so confused watching this, never quite sure which one he would suck off first.  That one, no that one, no that one, it would go on like this all episode.


Post couttis?  Broke Back remose moment?  "I wish I knew how to quite you Ennis Del Mar"

2 comments:

  1. I hope your former bestie makes you brekky in bed tomorrow n kiss n make up. coz if he doesn't im gonna kick his ungrateful little arse n teach him a lesson about friendship that he wont ever forget. literally... coz my prada loafers will be so far up his ass itll be stuck there forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah nice I like guys who have my back. Good to know

    ReplyDelete