Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday To Moi!

Happy Birthday To Moi!

-          The most environmentally friendly, carbon neutral thing I could do today is commit suicide- 
They asked me to take this poster down from my work place today, HR stated that is wasn’t PC or conducive to work place moral; really?
Today is my 31st birthday, it’s been low key the way I wanted it, a bit dull really.  I did get one nice present, Body Line lets you have free entry on your birthday, I was a little hesitant to go to a sauna on my birthday, a bit lonely and if everyone rejects you, then I could have ended up lonely, horny and rejected on my birthday, yay what a way to celebrate.  Well it was looking like it was going that way, and just as I about to bail to go to my small party, one of the hot foreigners that had not been interested suddenly let down his defenses and became interested.  AND IT WAS AMAZING! Nice things do come in small packages, I got my little Arab man tonight, and he was a Stud.  He is here for 5 days for Mardi Gras and had just arrived today, we I’m hoping I get a good 5 day love in, so for any friends wondering where I am, I will be logging some serious hours in between my sheets until Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks William, I tried to be a follow of yours but it did let me use my pretend name

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing. Your best friend forgot about you on your birthday when Im sure you would have preferred to spend it with friends.

    Next yr Cassius... we go to my favourite little italian restaurant in Kirribilli and then go for coffee at Jeffery Street Wharf. My treat. The views n weather are splendid at this time of year by waters.

    ReplyDelete