Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grey Days, Sunny Moods


I think these pictures show how my life changed.  The grey rainy ones are only 2 month ago when it was raining in sydney for a week.  The sunny ones are today, by my pool and tennis court, I am in love, well happy any way and every thing is sparkly and shinny.



Have just found out potential new boyfriend has a dog.  A very cool designer dog, my favorite kind, a Dalmation.  So maybe if we get off the ground we will be one of those horribly revolting gay couples, double income, designer cloths and apartments, European cars, Holidays, perfect skin and teeth, large share portfolios, great wine collection and thats right bringing up the rear, a designer dog.  I do want to adopt an Arab boy  and turn him into an Arabic prince that would run all over sydney and the world breaking girls or boys hearts with his good looks and charm.  Imagine that, a good looking young arab man, with two gay dads who spoil him rotten and teaching him how to charm and manoiver women and men better than any parents have ever taught their children before.  LOL I would deffinately creat a monster.  I want to adopt a little girl as well, but I wouldn't want her to much of a princess, there are enough of them in the world as it is.  I thing girls need good hearts, as to boys, but boys need swagger as well.



Barcelona-People-115 by willard | austria

No comments:

Post a Comment