Monday, October 3, 2011

Small Break Through



It's 4 am on a Monday morning, I can't sleep but I just had a small Oprah moment. It's to do with the straight guys who are having a deep emotional relationship with me, flirting but no actual sex. I couldn't for the life of me work out what they were up to, why no sex if they love me. I know what is going on now. They are having a bromance. They are going deep with me, they feel safe, as safe as their wife or girl friend or may be even safer then with women. But no sex as that would mess with their minds, if they had to deal with being gay. Keep having sex with women at any cost, but go deep with your gay mate and experiment with getting super close with a guy to see what it feels like. Sex comes first in the gay world hence no time to go deep, just...NEXT.... it's no wonder that the 7 year romance I have had with one of them feels so special.... It is. So where to from here. Do I call him on it, walk away, or let things continue as they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment