Monday, October 3, 2011

Boy Mystery Part 3



So may be the answer is in part to have random unattached sex, one needs to be unattached from the sex that you do that with.  So straight guys are unattached to women thats how they fuck them and leave, and gay guys are unattached to other men, so no hurt feelings in transitary encounters.

that makes me ask the next queastion, did straight guys have a stronger relationship with their father and other men and gay men had a stronger relationship with their mothers and other women, hence which sex they see as more dispossable?

2 comments:

  1. so today i was rejected by a girl and i felt plenty miserable. so while i was walking to the tram stop i made a u turn at the sauna. it was pretty much dead inside and i was in no mood to get fucked. but i had a couple of guys lick my nipples and make me feel good.

    the thing is, sex like that isn't and will never satisfy me n i wish i went home to a loving husband who knows whats troubling me and instead of talking about it, just makes me a hot cup of tea and tell me that I've done my best.

    ReplyDelete