Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Airport Hotness


It's 5 am and I look great, I put a little thought into a look I wanted to travel in and it turned out much better than I could have hoped. I may have only had 2 hours sleep for the last three nights in a row, I am still the hottest guy in Sydney domestic airport at this hour. I don't have bagges under my eyes, not sure why and my skin is looking as good as a German Hugo boss model, I think thanks may need to go to clarins for both of those, I get credit for my clever new yorker inspired modern travel guy look. May not be the best looking guy normally or have the hottest body, but looking great at this hour when everyone else looks terrible has me claiming poll position this morning, even the cabin crew in uniforms look tired and worse presented.
It's like Pam Ann says, "if you're wondering wondering why you Are sitting back there in economy look at the person next you, that explains it, law of fucking attraction. Don't blame me, you put yourself there, maybe read the secret and put a heel on and then one day you too could be up graded". Unfortunately flying jetstar we are all one class, peasant.

5 comments:

  1. haha this is the most halarious post ever!

    i wonder wot amazing things u'll get up to on the island. hopefully u will share with us all the details.

    perhaps i should rush to clarins to get wotever it is u got... but im an aesop boy all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! hope there are some cute guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waits patiently for next blog entry*

    ReplyDelete