Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Holiday in Review




 I wasn't going to write about my holiday and then I found these photos...... so anyway now I'm motivated, it was nice in the sun, 4 days on a sunchair by the pool, but I was the only single at the resort and the rest were committed couples, none of them even had a wandering eye, boooo, I couldn't really care though as I was happy to chille out sex free for a while, I was also the youngest by about 15 years.  And a few of the couples drank like fish, they would put back 20 burbons and coke night after night, with no music, nothing to do, just drink and drink, is that a relationship coping mechanism? Unhappy people? big drinkers? I don't know but over half the couples drank like that, I have never seen people who drink for the sake of drinking befor and getting drunk was a daily ritual.


1 comment:

  1. i was going to go to one of these gay resorts until u told us its full of 45 yr old couplings. which is kind of like going to kens on kensingtons then so i will give it a miss!

    ReplyDelete