Monday, May 30, 2011

How To Market Yourself?



It's pissing down rain all today, so I am flopped on my day bed, heater on, lamps on, doona on watching Sex and the City season 5, disc 2, "The Big Journey" has just been on and its the episode where Harry gets Charlotte into the bachelor pad and puts his best moves on her and gets her to have sex with him.  Basically he didn't stand a chance, but pushed and pushed and she gave in.  But she is very glad he did, because she had the best sex of her life, with out him getting to show her how good he is, he would never have been able to win her heart, and that hole story line would never have happened.
The gay body that is in Vogue at the moment is the smooth, tanned, defined six pack look, and I get why, it photograph's very well, the definition really shows up like sculpture on a poster or on the side of an under ware packet.  But the thing is it doesn't always mean that person is going to be good at sex.  Sometimes really good looking guys are great at sex, because they are hot, they have never been rejected in their life and hence they are very confident in going after what they want, and I have slept with some guys who have had sex with 3000 plus guys buy the age of 32.  So shear practice, makes them good at sex with strangers.
I am getting rave reviews in the bedroom at the moment, and one guy at a sauna came up to me and told me "I just want to let you know that I have been here for 5 hours and you are the hottest guy here by a long long way"  Thanks, very kind of him, but I was being rejected left right and centre by other guys, so maybe I was his best looking guy, but statistically I wasn't.
I have to brag one more time before I get to my point.  A few years ago at Hugo's I was Waring a black singlet with a black blazer over the top of it, it was one of those European singlets with a low cut chest and proper shoulder straps, I'm not talking a chest bonds, any way a girl came up to me and said in front of my brother and friend " I just need to tell you that you are the best looking man I have ever seen in my life, I don't care if you are gay or straight, but I'm serious my pussy is misting up from across the room just looking at you and I wanted you to know."  LOL hahaha very funny, and awesome that she said it front of my brother and friend, it ruined both their nights, lol.
My point is you can be totally amazing at sex and no one knows because you don't have the look that turns them on.  Fantasy and sex skill are two different things, how do you market yourself as good at sex if your look isn't as good as your sex skill?

this link below, is something I found to help with this queastion

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/will-that-guy-be-good-in-bed-telltale-signs-from-your-gay-bff-1749709

2 comments:

  1. I cant keep up with ur sex life :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't try to keep up it's exhausting, and frankly I'm a little fucked out and not sure what's around the next bend for me.

    ReplyDelete