Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Holiday!



Its finally happening I'm going on a holiday tomorrow, so I probably won't get to post for 7 days, but think of me in the sun.  I'm going to a resort in Port Douglas, north of Cairns, and its gay only and clothing optional.  I guess the few holidays I have been on have turned into gay holidays anyway, e.g. went to NZ and was so bored I spent all week in the saunas as there was nothing I liked better, so this time I just decided to go on a gay holiday in the first place.  Lots of books and sun and snorkeling for me.



Below is a video of my friend and her friend, who is Phil Romano's sister, this is the funniest clip on You Tube I have ever seen!






1 comment:

  1. im having withdrawal symptoms... i can just imagine u listening to "im into you" by jlo... whislt sipping on a cocktail by the beach...

    sigh!

    ReplyDelete