Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love on the Rise



Wonderful news, I have a new love on the rise.  He is a 39 year old banker, Middle Eastern my favorite and confesses to be being madly in love with me.  The sex is the best of my life, and he bought me some very sexy D&G jewlery on our first day we spent together.  I have a new theory that if I can find a cock I don't want to cheat on then I have a good chance of staying in the relationship.  He has a great cock so big I can barely deep throat it at all.  And a lot of love to give I am guessing.  He is a little bossy too, which I am enjoying so far, loving and takes charge, thats usually me.

He is talking about a life together, and we are living that already.  Shopping for house stuff etc.  He seems really set up, loving and sexy, all pretty good, best of all really into me and shows it all the time and tells me he is.
My friends tell me how incredibly lucky I am and I tend to agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment