Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Slavery, The Good Kind



A quick up date on things.  I was really down for about 3 weeks and couldn't shake it, a bit part of it went away yesturday after an excellent interview for a big $500 k job in Wahroonga, which will probably make me famous if I get it because it is work for a famoous architect and the end house will look like Rose Sidler's Cottage.  The other part started to shift about a week ago, after sleeping for 16 hours I started to believe in love again and the posobility of being able to love one person, which I didn't realize I had lost all faith in.  I wasn't aware how jaded and warn down I had become by life. So with my new found enthusiasm for thinking that perhaps I would like to love one person only, something that has never seemed to appealled to me before, I set sail into life.

But only 2 days after my new belief in love some one off Scruff contacted me about being my slave.  He wants me to be his master.  So it sounds like fun to me, and I hope to start today, he will do everything for me he says, and likes to be humilated.  My friends sound jealous that I have a slave, but oh well.  Last night slave told me he was actually straight untill recently and has never been fucked.  So I have a decent looking sexy Italian straight boy beging to be my personal, domestic and sex slave...... I guess sometimes life throws me a life raft...

Went on a date with a famous male modle yesturday by my pool, it was a sunbaking date.  He seemed very uninterested in comparsion to the feelings of love he had told me he had for me over the phone the night before. Very up set at how quickly he changed his tune, so I phoned him up and confronted about him about his ficklness.  He said he was just tired and wanted to see me again!! WTF? really you just left me alone when we could have been fucking but you want to see me again? strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment