Saturday, April 14, 2012

So bored



It's 4 am I'm in arq on a Saturday night. I'm typIng this out on my iPhone baecause of boredom. Been in a rut now for a few weeks and decided to pretent I will be dead in a mOnth as way to increase my lust for life. If I think I won't be around soon will life seem more fun and valuable? Yes and no so far. I ran into my super hot portugese date Here tonight he is still not acknowledging me, so i do the same back to him. Pathetic bit hey I didn't start it. He was working out next to me at the gym last week and didn't speak to me Once in 40 minutes. The problem with dating hot guys, he is the hottest in the club with his shirt off and drapped all over some one else.... ouch that hurts, I want him.

1 comment:

  1. I was at Shift with friends till 1.. but I had to work the next day so I couldnt have come out anyways.. you'll pick up cassius... fly to japan or something and change your life path....

    ReplyDelete