Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sad Thoughts



I was lieing on the beach next to something that looked as good as this on a straight beach and wasn't able to get his attention and a dreadful thought entered my mind, what if I never get my man.  Its not something I ever really think about, but think about it, what if I was to never get what I want.  My ego is in check in most areas, other than I shop out of my price bracket when it comes to guys, I can't stop it I chase after hotties all the time.  Never sucessfully.  Its pretty sad and I don't know what to do.  I had to delete grindr because I have been using fake photos to make myself look hotter than I am, and its all because I want to hot guys.  I met some nice ones, and now I am lieing to them that they are my real photos.  I felt so shit I just said by, I'm going overseas to Saudi Arabia, can't have Grindr any more bye, nice chatting to you for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment