Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pissy Week

http://spydrag.com/galerias/2008/02/dl2.JPG

Its pissing down rain flooding most of NSW and I have had a pissy week, my 32nd birthday this week had dinner at the Intercontinal at the Operah Cafe with my inner possie, lots of fun, thanks every one for coming, I enjoyed your company heaps.  32 = 8 years off 40! shit how did that happen?

Middle eastern potential boyfriend was put on notice that he could lose his high paying banker job with a restructure that is taking place.  He isn't that worried because he is a pretty grounded person, but he is upset about all his support staff that are losing their jobs for sure, and they don't even know it yet.  Only met him for the first time last Saturday, haven't seen him for 5 days and its really pissing me off.  He shouldn't have said all those things about likeing me if he was going to make it this hard to hang out.  He said he is taking a week off this week, so maybe things will get better, I confronted him about it today and he said he still like me heaps its just work.  If he keeps this up Im out of here, im not going to be treated like a bench warmer waiting for my time I get to spend with him, we either sleep together most nights, or I'll find someone else.  If he isn't sucking at least two loads out my dick a day, what does he expect?  I mean really if Im not getting love and sex from him, why should he expect im not getting it some where else?

Met some one this week who said he could introduce me to the 14th wealthiest family in Australia to be their designer for their comercial buildings in Sydney as they are not a Sydney based family and don't have a designer here... Sounds exciting.... doesn't seem rational to be so pissy then does it?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhujrPCThe3hOn-D1mTFrj08I3Ns1AU56ueyVioyj_A87q8XduEOxyBoiiseduComClxoxRfcEhGAjqagwM_MTMNGUc2-rhRtNWSLIvyyKl_oRG8MnEr5WUVjmqWHyNswiUl1r1NE40Fm0q/s400/scrubs-my-soul-on-fire-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment