Saturday, March 17, 2012

Next Stop.... Love


I have come to a interesting realization I think it is a good one.  I have met Mr right.  In fact I have met a few Mr. rights.  No there is no one Mr right on rise with this moon, but I have been dating flat out, manly due to bordom, having money and not working much and being a little bit sick, so I am on Grindr all day, chatting to 50 different guys a day.  Last week I fucked 4 different guys in one day, morning session, afternoon, night and then late night seating.  Exhausting, but had to be done.  10 different dinner dates in one week, busy busy, and some doisies, like last night, Daniel from BMW, yes you you cunt, you were the worst date of my life, you rude obnoctious twat. 
But what I have realised is I can stop looking, or at least know I have met at least two guys I would consider building a life with.  I haven't been able to win them over, they think they are both too good for me, but at least I know I have found two I like, well three actually.  More energy onto the gym and getting buff, less time dating losers.  Foucus on winners only.

Its good to know they are out there, because a week ago I hadn't met them! its taken 50 dates and 3 months but I found 3 I like this week.  It feels very good to know they are out there!

My version of "Isn't Ironic"  by Alanis Morrisett would go like this

Its like 10 thousand spoons when all you need is knife, its like meeting the man of your dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife
except mine would go
its like meeting the man of your dreams and then realizing you haven't been to the gym enough and even though he is into you and your brain, but not your fat body.  So he wont go on another date with you untill you can out hottness him and regain his attention, because there was a spark there.

3 comments:

  1. To Cassius Forrest

    I had a dream last night. I moved to Sydney... it was abit of a nightmare.. I had no friends, no money, I was losing money... it was horrible... I was living in a drab of a unit in an village far removed from life!

    Then I met wonderful friends who were so nice, and things looked up for me .. I was seeing the fruits of my labour... I was finally gaining some traction...

    and I woke up. I woke up in Melbourne where the air is chilled and the skies are gloomy.. and for a second I wish I could fall back asleep and see what happens next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassius, what happened to Middle Eastern Banker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. after I stopped making all the effort he never contacted me again. I asked him if he kept his job yesturday and he said has had to move to Brisbane to keep it. Not happy with the way he acted, but this morning when I woke up I remebered what a great lay he was and am thinking of asking if he wants a visitor in Brisbane for some bedroom fun.

    ReplyDelete