Friday, October 26, 2012

Strange Week



Well its been a strange week. It started with a mid week hook up with a high shool teacher who told me I was the best he had ever had fuck him, nice words, I didn't like him but, he has since been persuing me, the school teacher is chasing me..... lol. That same night a lebo personal trainer came over and sucked another load out of my cock and left. The next night a guy I have talked to for a long time as a friend on Grindr, he a super hot personal trainer from Kings Cross, suddenly decided that I was hot property and organized a meet up. I said "for coffee you mean?" no for sex silly, he said, oh I was shocked at my sudden raise of status in his eyes, and met him at Body line for a fuck, well several actually, he is a total bottom and into rape fantasy so I fucked him as hard as I possibly could for as long as I could and when we emerged a few hours later from our room there were at least 20 guys gathered around our room who had been watching or listening to us and started following us around. We showered together. The PT said to me "look you have a fan club" I said I think they might be for you. But he was right they were for me and follwed me around like I was the pide piper, I went into a room with the hottest one, a 6.3 French tourist with a big one. I was so fucked out from before I just had to bend over and cop it, cause my dick wasn't working any more. Its funny I think they must have been thinking that cause I could get a guy like the PT I must have been one hell of a fuck!!
I had dinner cooked for me by another leb guy I had no feelings for on FRiday night out west and Saturday night I broke in a 34 year old Leb guy visiting back from the mines in WA. He had a hot mate lieing on a matress on the floor of the lounge room of the hotel. I realised it was one of the frist grade West Coast egales players, who apprently like to play with guys, but the leb guy refused to let him join in because he was his flat mate....... BIG BOOOOO to that! The Leb guy was a big tough biker guy with Tatts and had been engaged before, and now at 34 had decided he was gay. It was fucking hot! after I popped his cherry, he decided that it was his turn and he was coked off his head and he fucked me for 2 hours! it hurt so much but he was fucking good at it so I had to let him go for it!

I didnt feel a thing for any of these guys despit their hottest factor. My Bondi Boy has my heart and I want it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment