Sunday, November 20, 2011

Confessions to make.....

A big apology in advance to people who believe in ridget sexuality, this blog is going to annoy the shit out of you. Sooo I am having my third date with a super hot girl with the best manners and personality of any person I have ever met male or female. She is close to the hottest female I have ever seen and sexually I'm feeling it... Well in theory anyway... We will see if it gets there. I would like to think that if I was straight and I met a good looking guy with great manners that I had chemistry with I would be open to a little exploration. Sometimes the attraction is so strong it over rides the sex you are usually atractted to. Well let's see if this all blows up in my face. I haven't deserted boys, I had a hot date with a really nice guy who is an Iraqi refugee living here in Australia. He is young and kind with a loving heart and I like him. So two balls in the air ATM. But then there is a third, a girl I met befor I went over seas in mosman. She is English and probably in the top 10 hottest blOndes in Sydney. She melted my heart of stone, I do not know how but she did and I felt something for the first time in 4 years. Both these girls are so far out of my league I get a nose bleed thinking about it. Buy hey if I can hold their attention and they can hold mine why fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment