Saturday, November 26, 2011

Need

There is no stronger glue in a relationship than need.  Attraction will come and go, but need will keep you together.  Stepping off the kerb into a new relationship has me looking for what needs can I have met in this, and what can she have met with me.
Security would be one
Companionship would be another
Sharing would be another
And maybe high quality sex that come with a regular partner you have feelings for.

My close friends don't have a problem with me switching teams, but I am coping a lot of flack from one person who I think I may have to dump.  Let alone the voice in my head giving me grief that I have to keep in check, mainly about what other people think, I don't have a problem with being ambidextrous at all.

I moved through the weight of being a grown up, and have passed through the fear of being monogamous. I have reached a place of calm, of just being and enjoying and not destroying what is working.


http://www.howcast.com/videos/398268-How-to-Know-if-Youre-in-a-Healthy-Relationship

watch this, sooooo funny how some people think you cliff notes a relationship, A cheat sheet to happiness, I wonder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment