Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Number One


I am happy to report that I am the happiest I have ever been.  I have met the most amazing guy and he has blown my mind in the way he completes me.  I have never felt as though I have had my needs met and my fantasies forfilled as well as he meets them.

He is my absolut dream guy, a sexy full sick Habib, Lebanese born and bred muslim boy with a heart of cream custard so far and he cant get enough of me.  He sucked 5 loads of beautiful love posion out of cock tonight in 3 and half hours, he is so dedicated to me, and my needs, and I am so very attracted to him.  His body is so buff and hairless he could be the photo on the side of an underware packet.  But even more important is our connection.  Being connected in the moment is my number one important thing and he is so into me and sex and us that I think he is amazing, and the one.  I really do, I know that there will be problems into the future, but right here and now, every thing is amazing and absolutly perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment