Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Help Police! Stop That Man!

I had the most arresting expirence today. I was in Mosman possibly the most conservative suburb in Australia, waiting at the bus stop out the front of my brother's business, which I might add relies entirely on image and reputation, when an elderly man, who I thought may not have been all there says to me "Are you Greek?" "No, I'm Australian" I said, taking off my cool sunnies as I said it so he could see I had blue eyes. "Oh" he said "You very good looking boy" "Very good looking" he said it arching his eyebrow to signal he didn't mean it in a plutonic way, he wanted me to follow him around the corner. I looked away to ignor him, thinking oh fuck my brother or one of his employees is going to walk past and see an old man trying to pick me up. Next time I turned around this old guy had his cock out waving it at me, on Military Road in front of all of Mosman to see. Luckly the bus arrived, and I got on it, and thankfully he decided against following me, but he thought about it and walked up and down past my window trying to get my attention.

1 comment:

  1. You in Mosman? i'm in NB...down the road.

    I do not get to see too many dicks around here! LOL

    ReplyDelete