Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Just Want To Be Surrounded By Beautiful Gorgeous Things

“We’ll start with a light lunch at either Daphne’s or Quarges’, followed by spot of light shopping at Harvey Nic’s and then mosey on down to Harrods’s for some late afternoon gorgeous nibbles and a spot of Bolly.  Sound alright to you Pats? Sound dam fine to me Ed.”

I have officially turned into one of the “Ladies who lunch”. I did sweet F.A. today and it was GREAT! Well actually I did quite a bit and all of it involved spending money, something I am very good at.  I started by jetting out west to pick up my new Jeep, and paid for it.  And then I felt the need to have a new ipod to match the interior of my new car so off to Apple in the city, needed a park for my new car and seeing as Oprah was in town and I couldn’t park out the front of David Jones in the city I decided to try my luck in the Domain and it worked, I got one right out the front of the NSW Art Gallery and I saw Oprah from a distance taping her show.  This hard day had taken its toll so I desperately needed a massage which was followed by a quick act of kindness helping out a family member followed by some gorgeous nibbles at Madam Char Char’s in Surry Hills, then a little test drive of my new car that I should add was simply divine, I don’t know why Jeeps aren’t more famous for being fabulous cars / SUV’s / 4WD’s.  And then the beautiful, hansom, talented, charming pick up truck lead me back to the day spa, only it was night now for some more treatments because frankly I deserve it, and more importantly I NEED them.

No comments:

Post a Comment