Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Want To Be Effluent Mum





This is the line that Kimmy says to her mum Kath on Kath & Kim.  What she means of course is “I want to be affluent mum”.   I feel the need to explain this as my blog is now read in over 13 different countries according to my blog statistics.  So I feel that I can no longer be Australian specific in my humor, or as Kath would say “my uma”.  Back to my point, I, like Kimmy, want to affluent and this month my ship has come in.  After years in the wilderness, like Mosses roaming the desert for 40 years, the tide has finally turned and brought in large sums of cash with it.  To be specific I have made $12k this month, in only my second month of being in business as a builder.  I can’t believe my change of fortune, as only a few months ago I was about to be homeless from being sick and not being able to work for a long period of time.  So to celebrate, well only in part as I need it for work, I went and bought a new car on Saturday.  A Jeep.  A cheap Jeep at that.  Beep Beep…. So as Murray from Clueless said to Dion, “Where you been all weekend woman? You been Jeep’n around behind my back?”  Yes Murray I will soon be Jeep’n around, all around Sydney.  And if my good fortune continues, and seeing as I am earning AUSTRAILIAN DOLLARS which seems to be the most powerful currency in the world at the moment, I think I might make the most our new found wealth and go on a little European grand tour next northern summer.  Talk about rags to riches in the space of 4 months. Mind blowing.   
Dion:  Hello! there was a stop sign.  Cher: What? I totally paused

I don’t have anything really to write about its just I miss writing so feel the need to post something.  I haven’t told my audience about the guys I work with.  I work some days with 2 hot leb and 2 hot Italian guys, and the other day one of them told me that ALL of them shave all over, yep even down there.  Not that big a deal really except they are all really good looking builders with hot bodies, nice faces and killer tans and now I can’t get the image of all 4 of them shaving themselves out of my mind.  I look at their faces when I talk to them and all I can think of is how hot it would be to watch them shave their balls and pubes and chest.  And when I look them in the eye all I can envisage is a silky smooth shaved ball sack.  To make it even worse they were telling me about this chick they tag teamed (group fucked) last night and how their ball sacks were touching when they were down the same end.  And how they could taste each other on her.  Mmmmm I’m beginning to think these guys are gay for each other.  They have sex together a lot, with a woman as buffer and they tell me things like how they like it when they are at each end, why? So they can stare into each other’s eyes as they fuck? Me thinks so.  I could tell you a few other things they told me but I’m afraid I will get an offensive material rating placed on my blog so I think I will have to keep it to myself.

View from one of the houses I'm working on

To other news, when I was at the house party two weeks ago I was having fun tuning a woman I had taken a shine to at the party and we were in the kitchen by ourselves having fun when my friend who had invited me felt the need to come in and announce to the girl after he saw the chemistry and sexual buzz we had building “just so you’re clear Clare, Cassius loves Cock” It’s true, but I’m more than a little pissed off that someone would come and cock block me like that.  What is it about gay guys that gets so worked up over seeing another gay guy interested in a woman?  I showed another girl some interest in front of the German Tourist and he felt the need to say “what are you doing? You’re gay!”  I felt like saying “what are you doing, you’re in a relationship, but that hasn’t stopped having fun with me” If a gay guy can turn a straight dude even once its seen as fun and all ok and fair sport, but if a gay guy wants to get with a girl it’s like he’s committing a crime and somehow destroying his gay friends image of themselves.  Why are they so insecure in their own sexuality to be threatened by someone else’s?  If anyone should be accepting of diverse sexuality it should be gay men, fuck knows we have all worked hard to enjoy our freedom.




1 comment:

  1. 12 K a month??? I wanna be a builder...builder cuties too!

    ReplyDelete