Sunday, May 29, 2011

Busy Sunday



I didn't have to wait long to relieve my lack of gratification from last night.  Well to be clear I was a big eager bottom for a decent looking38 year old 6 foot 3 Greek guy last night, who said " I specialize in breaking in guys for their first time"  Well I am no first timer, but I don't bottom for guys who don't know what they are doing.  This guy thought he was an expert, he wasn't.  I'm not sure why he thought he was, he didn't really do much for me.

Any way this morning, the hot arab I have been lusting over contacted me, breakfast was back on after he disappeared last night, apparently his phone had died, who knows, who cares.  I met him.  He is no way as hot or cool as his photos,  The power balance shifted very quickly after we met.  I let him continue acting like he was awesome, but gradually, through kindness, I managed to shake that huge ego of his, and after an hour he was friendly and enjoying my company, attitude free.  I even left with the upper hand, him asking if he can hang out with me next weekend on my side of town.  I WIN!  I was so not into him I couldn't even be bothered trying to put my game plan into action.  I tryed a few times, but there was nothing there to work with.  When things like " I only met up with you because you are a builder, and nearly all other gays are hairdresses, so you are rare and I wanted to meet you"  Yes its true I am rare, but knock of the condesending attitude to hairdresses or anyone else you think you are serperior to, he was quite camp actually, so he has real mascalitity issues himself, and feels the need to put others down, not my style, I LOVE hair dresses and other campy guys, they spice up this planet and do great work, so good on them.

Afternoon love in with Mocca Colored Barbados boy, was nice, tryed giving off strong vibes, didn't do it that well, except he tells me he is really into another guy he has started seeing a month before me.  So at least he was honest, but why see me if you like someone else? what do I do for him if he likes someone else?  He wouldn't tell me, but he is cuddley, so I said we can cuddle next time, no sex needed, he liked that idea.

Had the Calvin Klein Model over tonight, I wasn't into it, he is still hot, but still weird, I can't crack his sex code, I'm not letting him come over anymore untill he wants to push his boundries, because this jerk off thing shits me to tears, I can wank by myself I don't need him here to do that.

1 comment:

  1. omg i just phone an iphone and i cant stop grning but it makes me feel like such a slut doing so many guys at the same time. but i wont put out i just wont.

    scouts honour!

    ReplyDelete