Thursday, August 25, 2011

Accidental stalker



I have no problem being called a stalker, even though some of my friends deserve the title more than me due to their Facebook / Stalkerbook efforts and general google stalking they do on guys they like/ hate. Any way yesterday driving home DNA cover modle was stopped at traffic lights as I drove past. I tried to look at him in my rear view mirror in heavy traffic as I drove back to the city from bondi but no luck but as I parked in East Sydney to get a massage he parked behind me! Fate you say. I jumped out and started walking down the ally way and he followed, then he stopped and went in his house ! I know where he lives, works and what car he drives.... With out even trying!

1 comment:

  1. omg this is some Dexter Morgan shit right here Cassius! I can just see u hiding in his closet while he goes to bed...
    Or worse goes down on someone eek!

    ReplyDelete