Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why did I get Married?



No peeps, not me, gays can't get hitched yet remember, and no I haven't had a drunken Vagas moment and done the moon walk down the isle with a clam.  I am working with a gorgous lebo plumber and I am in love.  He is so nice and so hot.  He has a sexy little belly and golden skin, and oh so flirty, kind and touchy feely.  He was in my Jeep the other day and he said to me "Cassius, why did I get married? I don't hate my wife or kids, but why? why did I do it?, all I do is work, and I would rather work than see them or spend time with them.  Why did I do it?  Now I know I like him, but I think I think he was asking me to be a tour guide to alternative lifestyles, and I'm up for it.  Yes he is married but..... you can't make someone cheat, he either wants to try it with me or not.  So I said to him " Mate i'm a pragmatised, I don't like relationships and I like sex, the gay world works for me, oh and I think guys are hot."  I could see the cogos turning, hes thinking about what it would be like to play with me.  So my next plan is 1.  We go to the same gym, Fitness first (the evil empire) so I am going to invite him to work out with me.  He does have a belly after all.  Gym change rooms, saunas and showers.....mmmm.  Second plan, ask him if he likes massages..... who doesn't, then either give him one at my house or we go to a place where we get naked together.... nice.  Wish me luck.
Ps. censes night last night, I home every one didn't put down the religions they were born into, if they aren't into them anymore, it gives the christian lobby groups more power in parliment.  So for the first time I wasn't part of the other evil empire (Catholic) I was secular huminist instead, a big deal for me.



1 comment:

  1. i dun think this is a good idea i mean after all you are paying him n also he works for you. wot if he doesnt want to? would it be awkard working together?

    ReplyDelete