Tuesday, August 23, 2011

life.......



life is strange.
I had nothing worth saying the last week as I am still in shock from my horrible new about the out look of my health / life from last week.  I was going to blog that every aspect of my life has turned to shit and is going down hill at a rate of knots, but tonight...... have I turned a corner.... I'm not sure.
I got back on Gaydar after 7 months for a look and some one invited me to the opening of a new gay Sauna in Sydney.  this really is a once in a 10 year event, so I was very exicted to go, and it is in a new gay area, nothing gay ghetto about this area, very wog working class.  my favorite.  I went and I really was the only gay in the village, I was the only one there! and it has an out door spa facing the street in a busy shopping strip and you get into the spa naked in view of the street! strange, very strange.  Any way when I was there, the photo above is on the front cover of SX and this is the guy I was partying with last October (Sex & Death), if you read my past blogs I met him at a party and really hit it off with him, but never knew his name (well I couldn't remembered his name, i was very drunk) JEZ SMITH is the answer, and he is the photographer off Next Top Model Australia.  He is so cute in real life, and polite, I hope I run into him again, and if you read this Jez, say hi! XOXO


In other funny news my worker is flying off for a photo shoot in the sun with a famous photographer.... lucky bitch, while I stay in cold Sydney and fret about life.... but he is well conected because of his looks and modeling work and to give you an example, it went to his house and Jessica Malboy was sitting on his lounge, because they are friends now apparently... cool, I like her, and today Zoe Badwin was on the radio and I said "I love her" and he said, "I don't know her, no hang on I yes I do, I was one of her back up dancers at Home Night club"... ok cool you don't even know her but you danced for her.... cool.  Any way he was also in the DNA pool party photo shoot and knows the cover model I have a crush on... aparently the cover model was after him... any way DNA cover model drove past my house this afternoon and he is a builder too! how hot is that!  He is in this photo but im not saying which one, you can bearly see him.



1 comment:

  1. I am having one of those weeks too. Just generally worried n miserable n need some confirmations. So I bought myself a ring. I decided I needed something nice around my finger to remind myself to be more good less shit. It's hilarious how u are still chasing boys ... I wonder where u will be 10 15 yrs from now. Will your grinder profile still be saying ... Looking for Frieda.. And fun?

    ReplyDelete