Monday, August 29, 2011

Going, Going, Slipping, Hopefully not Gone

"it wouldn't be a day dream if u believed in me" was the lyric playing in an old jazz song at the pub I was having lunch at. My moejoe is MIA, that little gay spark that makes life worth living has deserted me, but is it a gay thing or just getting older? I thought my lust for life was a gay specific thing but maybe it's just a young person thing, all I know is I have more fun than Most people around me normally, but lately ..... Where has it gone? I have decided I have been working too hard and I need to chill out for a few days and see if my moejoe returns.... Let's see. I bought beautiful gorgeous linen on the weekend, is there anything nicer than snuggling in beautify sheets and doonas ? Me thinks not

1 comment:

  1. one time I bought 1200 in Calvin Klein sheets from David jones. Sometimes I think to myself why do I spend monies like a lunatic but then I feel how soft the sheets are and it's totally worth it. U cannot get the light as air feeling with a target 1000 thread count 40 per cent off sheet set!

    ReplyDelete