Saturday, September 3, 2011

Humble Pie


I just wrote a funny post last night but my fucking new laptop won't let me post, so here I am on my iPhone again. Last night I hooked up with one of the plumbers apprentices, he is cute and straight and knows both, in short a recipe for a broken heart. Yes I have one today, I told the truth and told him that I like him, a gay boy in love with a straight boy it's a sad song as old as poor people going hungry. I'm licking my wounds, and sent him a text.

Did u get sick last night from the pizza I was so sick

 No I slept like a baby lion

King of the jungle

King of the jungle baby

Lol baby ? Is that a term of endearment or other?

 No reply so I wrote I'm off to the beach for sun!
 Nice day for a swim He says
 ..... Tbc What am u supposed to do, walk away and denie my feelings, or hope he is cool enough to play with me with out it messing with his head about who is? I'm no gay recruiter I want him straight just flexible around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment